Don’t miss your copy of ‘Look at Linfield’ from when UEFA Champions League football returned to Windsor Park for Wednesday’s first round, first leg tie against Rosenborg of Norway.
European issues of ‘Look at Linfield’ are always sell outs, so make sure you don’t miss out on this souvenir edition of this special occasion in the club’s proud European history.
This issue costs £3 and is on sale in the Superstore now.
Back issues of programmes v Motherwell and St Johnstone are also on sale - priced just £1 each.
Wednesday’s issue of ‘Look at Linfield’ contains
- Manager’s comments
- Chairman’s welcome
- Images of Linfield players receiving the Gibson cup
- Jordan Stewart interview by Jamie Megarry
- Last season’s stats and this season’s fixtures
- Dan Brown reflects on previous European tussles with Rosenborg
- Images of the new Linfield Umbro home kit
- Visitors article
- Linfield Ladies in Europe
- Euro stats
- Images of our last Euro tie v Celtic
- Junior Blues page
This issue was snapped up eagerly on Wednesday - don’t miss your copy of what’s sure to become another European sell out.