Display Opponent :
70 Enniskillen Road
028 66 388600
- Head westbound on the M1 (becomes the dual carriageway A4 at Dungannon)
- Go as far as the Ballygawley roundabout at end of dual carriageway and go straight on.
- Keep on the A4 road, you will pass through Augher, Clogher, Fivemiletown and then by pass Brookeborough, Maguiresbridge and Lisbellaw towards Enniskillen.
- As you come into Enniskillen there will be a Tesco on your left and a car sales (TP Topping) straight ahead.
- Just past the car sales stay in the right hand lane you will come to a large junction, Dunnes Stores on your right and Fermanagh College on your left.
- Take a right at that junction and follow the A32 road (signposted for Irvinestown) for a mile or so until the roundabout at Donnelly's car showroom and go straight at it.
- After a quarter of a mile go straight at the roundabout at the new South West Acute Hospital and then take the second exit at the roundabout after that, signposted Irvinestown.
- Take first right about half a mile down that road on to the B46 signposted for Ballinamallard.
- About 2 miles along that road the club is on your right as you come into the village.
- Post code is BT94 2HH for Sat Nav. This is not particularly recommended though as it will direct you onto some of the backroads.
- The journey normally takes about 1:50 in a car
The 8 minute video below illustrates the journey from Belfast to Ballinamallard.