Several of the players and staff within the Linfield Academy have family members who are front line workers in the NHS who are working so hard in these unprecedented and extremely difficult times.
Over the past week several Academy personnel have donated microwaves and toasters to staff at the Mater and Ulster hospitals to show their gratitude to staff for all the hard work they are doing on behalf of us all.
Linfield FC would take this opportunity to remind everyone of the important message of the present time.
- Stay safe
- Stay at home
- Wash Hands
- Social distance
- Support the NHS
- Save Lives
- Keep in touch with friends and family by phone
- Look after your mental health
- Exercise in line with government guidelines
- Stay strong and stay positive
- Provide help where it is safe and permissible to do so